- Connect practitioners and member organizations across the region to build a shared understanding of the region’s climate impacts, and facilitate access to climate preparedness tools, research, recommendations, and best practices.
- Empower regional practitioners through peer-to-peer climate preparedness programming, such as workshops, events, and webinars.
- Engage and collaborate with local communities to better understand how climate change will affect the health, safety, and economic opportunities of residents across Puget Sound, and how these impacts may worsen existing disparities.
- Communicate and improve the accessibility of reliable information on climate impacts and risks to residents across Puget Sound.
- Identify opportunities for joint research projects and coordinated assessment efforts.
- Ensure that efforts to address regional climate impacts improve social and racial equity, and do not entrench existing inequities.
View the Collaborative’s Strategic Plan